Monday, May 3, 2010

2010 The Year of...

So far not so flipping good, but I really don't like negativity.  That's negative to say in and of itself isn't it?   I can't get away from it!  Just kidding.  I've always had so much to be grateful for.  Things get ugly from time to time, but I have nothing to complain about.  Here are some mottos some of us can identify with:

2010 The Year of:

Using all my sick days
Using all my sick days if I actually had a job
That's not really in the budget, oh hell, spend it anyway
Those tires can go another 500 miles
Yes but it's better for me
86% of America doesn't want the healthcare bill, oh what do they know?
Too big to fail (just not your business)
George Bush started it!!  (anything bad)
Obama inherited that (see above)
The government can, but Goldman Sachs can't
That's illegal if the administration doesn't like it
Go Arizona
The iPad, buy one or die
Bazinga!!!

So, I'm not negative, but I am cynical!!

No comments:

Post a Comment