Thursday, April 29, 2010

Networking Event

It's been a week of new beginnings for me! New sleep plan, new attitude, new business, new opportunities, and adjusting some ridiculous social barriers I get hung up with. I gotta get out of my own way. I bet we all know a few people that just can't get out of their own way. I get hung up from time to time, but I find my way, usually using the force. That's have I find directions as well.

So I went to a networking event tonight for the new business I am consulting with. My Brother in Law and I are working together and we attended a great event. We make a great team and are skilled at giving the quick pitch. I look forward to more event and business. If you read this and happen to own, manage, consult for or really like a local business, we can help your referrals gain customers. You won't be sorry, emnail me at Suzanne@localsearchmonkey.com

Sales pitch over. I'm feeling positive and confident. Boring blog tonight, but no drama and I like that. Wish I coulda been more funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment