Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's been a while

So I'm struggling to blog. How could such a chatty person have so little to say? Turns out, maybe I don't have that much to say. Sure I talk to the people I know all the time. I never seem to be at a loss for words. However, when it comes to communicating in this blog, I just may not be so good at it. I've decided to keep it up. I see so many interesting blogs. I feel interesting, but maybe I'm not! Maybe the core issue is I am relatively private, and the blog puts it all out there. Gotta think on that.

So, I'll just do a general update. Relay for Life is this weekend. The team has worked so hard. The next few days are key. The team briefly surged ahead of the firefighters in fundraising. We've been number one the last few years, we might not be this year. I have mixed feelings. Someone else should win in order to make it interesting, but I really really want to win. We have many new team members. I love that. Relay is all about reaching out. I love my friends that are passionate about this. I love all that contribute in any way. We've all been touched by cancer. It feels good to fight back. In so many cases, there isn't much else you can do.

So I can graduate in June of 2011 if I keep up my school schedule. I hope I can do it. If I can do it, I get to walk for graduation with a great great friend. And I can graduate BEFORE I turn 41.

That's all for now. I gotta get through Relay. I love Relay. Fight Back against cancer.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment