Monday, November 29, 2010

Inspiration

So I really felt the writing bug tonight, yet totally lacked any subject matter.  I usually start writing with a story in mind, or at least a subject.  Tonight I have searched my brain for something to write about and have come up with only a list of things that I'm not ready to blog about.  Curious though why those are the things that come to the surface.  The therapist in me makes this into something more.  It's probably not blog material because it might hurt feelings that don't deserve to be hurt.  So then the question, with a personal blog, where do you draw the line?

Do you write about the people in your family that tick you off?
Do you write about old relationships?
Do you discuss business?
Do you write about old wounds?
Do you write about things you worry about?
Do you write about family stuff?

And the biggest question - How do you keep a personal yet public blog real?   So far I have managed, but I seem to lack the subject matter to go forward.  Ideas appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment