Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart

Donald, tomorrow is our 4th wedding anniversary.  I can't believe four years have gone by so quickly.  I can't say it has always been easy, but all things considered, the easy stuff has outweighed the challenges.  I thank God for you every day.  With all the difficulties of the world and the economy, thank God that you are always my soft place to land and the strong arms to hold me.

I am the luckiest woman in the world.   I have a wonderful partner in life who supports me no matter what.  When I volunteer for the 15th thing I don't really have time for (but love), he is there to help.  When I fostered litters of kittens, he grumbled a bit, but secretly had fun with them.  When I became the treasurer of the brownie troop, he spent hours helping me count cookie money.  When I started getting involved in the Relay for Life cancer walk, he jumped in head first.  When I became a board member for a non profit, he gave his time.  He does this because he loves me, but also because he is a real man with true family values. 

So, I hate to get so sappy here because I am so not sappy.  Bottom line, I adore you, I respect you and I think you are a fantastic husband and an even better father.  You are always the balance for me.  When I am at my worst, you are at your best.  We are such a great team in so many ways.  I keep tooting my own horn here, but I really mean to tell you how much I love you.    I love you for everything you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment