Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How many roles do I have

The answer, easy. Too many.  But that's OK for now.  I can't or won't give any of them up.

My latest - board of directors member for Bella Luna Educational Fund.  I'm very excited about this one.  I love non profits and I know I can make a difference.

I'm still working as a senior analyst using Google Analytics and Omniture.  This is old hat and I love the work with numbers and stats.  Fascinating stuff even if it bends my brain from time to time.

The new stuff is the resale company.   http://www.suresellre.com/.  SureSell Real Estate is a new company with a great USP.  100% commission, $95 per month fee and $195 per transaction.   This is the way the real estate business is heading.  Good luck to the Zips and Keller Williams of the world charging an 80/20 split or worse.  It's simple.  It's easy.  Smart agents will make their way to us and quit leaving money on the table.

So what else is new?  School is almost out.  UGH.  That means I work from home and the kids are, you guessed it, home!  We'll find a way to make it work and I will find a way to take days off so we can take Parker Puppy to Dog Beach!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment