Friday, June 4, 2010

Some Advice

How many reading this blog are little red hens?   Meaning, it's just easier to do it yourself than teach someone else how to do it.  Or maybe you like doing it and you don't want to let it go.  I'm all about teaching so I don't have to do and letting go and having independent kids.  I want street smart kids who can figure stuff out.  But I know, it is often easier to do it myself than teach.  OK so question, my kids get almost straight A's......does it really seem like a good idea to clean the bathroom mirror with Windex and toilet paper?   What happened to the common sense instinct in my children?  This is not a blog.  I really want to know, are my kids:

A:  Missing this gene
B:  Growing this gene now
C:  Getting this gene when they turn 18
D:  ????

No comments:

Post a Comment