Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lena's Birthday

Well Lena it is your birthday.  Because none of us keep in decent touch (including me) I am not sure of your age.  I know you are younger than me, and I think Kris is as well.  Steve is older.  I turned 40 late last year.  Grrr.  I'm guessing you are about 35 because my Grandma took me to your house 100 years ago when you were a newborn and I got to hold you.  You were the first baby I held...remember, I am an only child.

We always loved the way you said your name, Lena Bon Gonni...meaning Lena Evonne Ghianni I believe.  Grandma always wanted to make sure you got her her cross and chain necklace....I hope you did, if not I will find it and see that you get them.

I miss being in touch with your side of the family.  Hope we can reconnect soon.

Cousin Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment