Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sister, it’s your birthday! It’s your Birthday Blog!


Rhonda, my Sis, my friend, my Mom in cahoots, my rock and my venting partner. What can I say? First, happy birthday love!

My Sis.
I married Rhonda’s Brother in 1995. Rhonda’s Brother proposed (with her permission) at her wedding, to me in 1994….I think. If you are already lost keep reading, I will make is simple. I married Rhonda’s Brother and the family had a surprise reception for us. I did not want a reception, but they didn’t listen, ever, and I love them for it now. My Mother in Law had a reception for us and Rhonda and her husband Jeff got us a limo for the night to party downtown. I love you Sis, but you know I have to tell on you. We went to a couple clubs. We all got hammered first of in the process. But Rhonda lost her ID…and we were young, so any club was gonna ID us. In the limo Rhonda realized she lost her ID. A discussion (read fight) ensued with Jeff. In the smoothest move ever Jeff opened the sunroof and tossed out his ID in a moment of horribly angry solidarity with Rhonda. Bottom line, we weren’t getting in any clubs. We drove home. Still an awesome night in my mind, love you guys.

Mom in Cahoots
Remember when Brooklyn spent the night here years ago and Sam and her spent all night up and snuck around at the age of about four???? Rhonda you had the genius mom idea to tell Brooklyn that Sam spilled her guts (which she didn’t) and we knew everything which in turn compelled Brooke to spill her guts (follow me) which allowed Rhonda to call me to compel Sam to produce the same (or better) information. One word – Genius As an only child, I have no talent for this stuff.

My rock and my venting partner, you know your power here. Love you Sis.

About You
How wonderful are you? Loved by friends, family and all who love and know you. You work amazingly hard at everything you do. I share your work ethic. You are bright beyond belief and you light up the world of everyone you touch. You are so memorable and charismatic. You have never met a stranger. You inspire everyone who meets you.

Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Niece, Friend, Love.  Happy Birthday Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment