Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This Blog


I have maintained a blog for a couple of years that some of you may have seen on Facebook or Twittter, or my email.  I am working to have my blog picked up by some larger sites and I am also working to launch a site dedicated to blended families, which many of us have experience with.   I have a column series launching later this month about strategies for success for blended families.  I will share links.  I am writing to ask you to share a link to your contacts and ask them to follow my blog so that I can foster my following.
 
Thanks so much for your support.  I hope you find my blog real, true, loving, funny, sincere, humble, open, and a work in progress,

Please comment - I love your comments no matter what - share the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment